Friday, November 20, 2009

Don't leave!!!

NO...please...don't leave! I haven't forgotten about my blog, and I haven't forgotten about all of my great blog friend supporters who are watching to see if I stick with my weight loss venture.

Guess what....I have NOT given up...and I am NOT failing! Actually, as of today I have lost 11.8 pounds since November 2nd! Most was done with good ol' fashioned watching what I eat and exercise. However, I just re-joined LA Weightloss for 12 weeks. I felt I needed an extra push, and I know this program works for me. I will be happy to include you on more info soon!

Part of my getting healthy has been, in part, due to my reduction of internet time on my computer. Yes, I still have computer access on my phone, and check it regularly. However, I have moved my laptop to the guest room, which is out of my direct path. I no longer have the laptop sitting there staring at me all day saying "check me...touch me...you know you want to...what if something important happened on Facebook...what if you have a new follower on your blog...what if what if what if!!!" I had to get this addiction in check.

Anyhoo...I am off to scramble and cram junk in closets not seen by the average visitor clean my house in order to get ready for my party I am having tonight! I am having a jewelry party for a friend, and also attempting to get rid of the ridiculous amounts of Mary Kay product I still have that I have never attempted to sell.

I miss you bloggy world, and I will be back soon. If you have ever considered blogging yourself, you might find this story very interesting. Sheds great light on why we blog.

1 comment:

  1. I've been MIA too don't worry! Congrats on the weight loss! I started my job this week and lost a pound each day. Rough week full of stress and weightloss. I've lost 27 lbs so far but still in big girl status! Keep with it beautiful! Love you!

    ReplyDelete