Friday, December 4, 2009

Down down down....

Well, as of today I am down 16 pounds! Bet you thought because I hadn't blogged that I had fallen off the wagon. NOPE! I did great over Thanksgiving, even lost a pound. My secret...I worked out TWICE on Thanksgiving. Then at lunch I used a salad plate instead of the huge plates. However, after Thursday...I hadn't actually been to the gym until yesterday. I did clean the house for 10 hours on Saturday though.

(The 16 pound loss puts me at 227.8, started at 243.8)

Our kids also spent 2 nights at my parents house. This was the FIRST time that I had left River, our 1 year old, over night! He did marvelous. James and I had a nice time to ourselves also. Speaking of River...here are the pictures that Mckmama took of him back in October before our Mudd Lake event.







2 comments:

  1. You continue to inspire me! Now if only I could get inspired to get on that treadmill.... ;)

    And the pictures? Um...FABULOUS! I love them! My favorite is the very last one...that is a very special moment captured forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww!!!! He's that gorgeous boy on her blog right now!?!? What a cutie!!! Great job with the weightloss! Keep up the (hard) good work!

    ReplyDelete