Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday (Round 1)

Remember this post where I challenged you to come join my weight loss journey? Well...if you missed it, here is your chance. So far I have 2 takers that are wiling to joing me on this adventure! I am so excited! I have decided that Wednesday will be the weigh in day...because well...Weigh in Wednesday just goes together! You have two choices, they are as follows:
  1. Enter your actual weight weekly.
  2. Enter how much you lost weekly if you don't care to share your "forbidden to reveal number".
Disclaimer: I am not a dietician. I am not a physician. I am not a fitness instructor. What I am though is a women who has battled weight most of my life and has tried many various things. I am a women who is to the point where I HAVE to start losing, or the rest of my life is gong to just stink. Life is too short here on earth to not get to enjoy my family, activities, friends, adventures...because I don't have the energy to get out the door! So, go ahead...take my advice or not, but know that I don't encourage losing weight in a healthy manner. You need to be eating a balanced diet and getting excercise. There are many online calorie counters and programs that can help you figure out how much you should be eating every day. I, personally, am following my LA Weightloss plan. I signed a waiver saying that I would not give my plan to anyone else, but that doesn't mean I can't share my tips and tidbits I have learned to help. You can see some of those tips if you go back through the last month and a half of blogposts. You can even go back and read the original post where I first revealed my weight to the world! AHHHH! That is right! I did it!

Ok, here goes:
Week 1 Weigh in Wednesday
Janelle ~ 225.4 ~ Down 18.4 lbs since my start on November 2nd

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janelle~ Wighing in ...
    Last Wednesday I was 167 and I am weighing in at 164 exactly 2 lbs in one week!!! WOOT WOOT!

    I changed my eating to nothing touches on my plate and I have been using weight watchers! I am also making sure to cut out as much salt out of my system and I have only had one starbucksthis week(today... and it was YUMMY!)!!This is my only vice.. .I need coffee.... any suggestions on how to make this wretched headache to go away from lack of caffine?

    Laura

    ReplyDelete