Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday (Round 2)

Hopefully my husband will bring his laptop home Wednesday so that I can update my blog with my weight loss. However, just in case he doesn't, I wanted to get the post up so that you all could comment and weigh in! I weighed in this morning and I was down to 223.8. I am just a mere 0.2 lbs away from my first goal of losing 20 pounds! Will Wednesday be the day??? I can't wait! It's like Christmas Eve all over again!

Happy weighing in everyone! Can't wait to see what everyone has accomplished!

Update**Well...thankfully since my husband didn't get home until the wee hours of the morning from an emergency water damage...his computer is still here this morning! So, here goes......

Started weightloss journey at 243.6...my weight this morning is 221.8! I am down 21.8 pounds!!!!!!!
I can't believe it! In just a few days over 2 months, I have lost that much. I could actually pull this off this time....I might actually succeed this time! It is possible? YES! IT IS!

I can't wait to see how everyone else is doing! Thank you for joining! Pain and agony is so much more fun when you have friends to endure it with! ;o)

3 comments:

  1. I'm joining in the fun! My goal is to lose 52 pounds. Right now I've lost ZERO. That makes it, um, let's see here...let me get my calculator out...

    52 pounds left to go! Ugh.

    But great job, Janelle! I'm so proud of you!

    http://muse-and-babble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing fantastic! I want to lose 10 pounds. It is the same 10 pounds I've been trying to lose for 2 years. I lose 1/2 of it and then gain it back...over and over and over. It is very frustrating. But, I am renewing my commitment to do it - and keep it off. In the past I've lost 50 and 60 pounds after having my babies and managed to keep it off so I know with hard work and consistency I can do it. You are an inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great job! I'm not sure I've lost anything yet, my stupid scale is worthless, of course I haven't put in much of an effort either. I HAVE quite drinking coffee (with loads of coccoa powder) and pop, that's been my first step. My second step is getting back into cross country skiing, I went three times this week! Hopefully I'll loose enough to be able to see it on my worthless scale.

    ReplyDelete