Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday (Round 4)

Hello all! I am not sure what my schedule will be like this week since I will be in Florida. Don't know if there will be a scale even close to me, so I decided to post this now, so that it would be available for you to weigh in on Wednesday.

I weighed in this morning at 218.4!!!!!!! That means I have lost 25.2 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited...can you tell? Not only did I reach my goal of 25...but I got out of the 220's! Watch out 170...I am on my way! I am sure I would get there quicker if I would get back on the excercise bandwagon, which I plan to work on while I am gone. Since my husband will be in classes all day, I am going to workout...amongst SLEEPING IN, a little shopping (not much though)...and just some general exploring. It has been cold in Florida lately, but is suppose to get up to about 72 while we are there. Please pray that I don't have a melt down for leaving the kids for that long. I have been away from Xavier for that long before, but not River...and he is still nursing. I am going to attempt to pump while I am gone, and hope that he will continue when I get back. Although everybody keeps talking to me negatively about it...grrr. I really want to make the 18 month mark.

On another note, please say a prayer for my laptop! I took it in to get "cleaned up"...and now they say the hard drive has crashed. They are working furvantly to recover the files...and bazillion photos and videos on it, but so far hasn't been going well. I know, I know.....I should have backed things up....you don't have to tell me twice, as I am just sick to my stomach from it. However....THANK GOD for FACEBOOK! Yeah, you heard me right, thank God for Facebook...because I have uploaded a ton of my favorite pictures throughout the last year on my FB account.

Anyhoo, I really need to get finished getting ready for church. Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hello. I just wanted to comment on the "making it to the 18th month for breastfeeding" remark. I nursed 2 of my kids that long and later wished I had nursed even longer! I say 24 months now! I'm expecting my fourth little boy and I plan on nursing longer. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! it is not common in my family tor women to bf past a year. honestly i am not ready to quit at all. i love the bonding time and knowing what good i am doing for him. hopefully he will still continue when i get home in a couple of days. i am just not ready to quit at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm weighing in...TWO days late! I totally forgot...

    I didn't make my goal, but I came close: http://muse-and-babble.blogspot.com/2010/01/weigh-in-wednesday-friday-20100122.html

    ReplyDelete