Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Raising Boys (Part 2)

Did you think I forgot about my series on raising boys? Of course I didn't! Summer has consumed me this year...which is a good thing of course! I wanted to let you know that tomorrow will be another guest post on the subject of raising boys! Marilyn from: Losing My Marbles has put together an awesome post about her experience in raising her son. I wanted to introduce you to Marilyn today...so you can get ready to LOVE her!

I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I love photography, sewing, writing, being with my family and girls nights with my friends. I think life is too short to fuss over the small stuff and too long to complain everyday so I get what I get and I don't throw too many fits!!

Marilyn is married to Jimmy, who seems to me to be an outstanding guy! They have 3 children, 2 girls and a boy. Alexis is 11, Grace is 6, and James is 2! They are all very beautiful children! Marilyn's "story" of how she came to be where she is now, is one of amazing redemption! Going through an abusive first marriage and then after leaving and in the midst of it all reuniting with her first love Jimmy, Marilyn has quite a testimony to share.

I hope you all come back tomorrow to hear about her views of raising her boy! Oh, and I already have a couple more guest posts queued up...so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment